Nov 29, 2022
AOT 7005 - Productivity Programs
Clock Hours: 84
The goal of the course is to give the students the basic skills needed to perform basic functions in the productivity programs used in the medical office using Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Student Learning Outcomes:
Students will be able to demonstrate knowledge of:
- Demonstrate a knowledge of working with application programs Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Start and exit a program.
- Create, share, and maintain documents.
- Format content, apply page layout, and reusable content.
- Include illustrations and graphics in a document.
- Proofread a document with program tools.
- Manage worksheets.
- Create and format cell data.
- Format cells and worksheets.
- Manage worksheets and workbooks.
- Apply formulas and functions.
- Present data visually.
- Share worksheet data with other users.