CIP Code: 29.47.0303.03
Program Description: The Industrial Maintenance Technology Program is designed to provide each participant with a thorough knowledge of electrical, mechanical and hydraulic/pneumatic equipment and to provide students with the opportunity to apply their skills toward the installation and maintenance of industrial equipment. Each student receives extensive “hands-on” experience using industrial equipment covering subjects such as: circuits, automatic controls, PLC, hydraulic, pneumatic, and other related skills. Various methods of instruction are utilized to attain individual goals set for each student; however, training is accomplished primarily through individualized instruction.
Program Outcomes: At the completion of the diploma, graduates will be able to: attain employment in an Industrial Manufacturing environment. They will be prepared in the maintenance field utilizing the skills and best practices learned in this course.
Applicable Certification/License or Industry-recognized Certificates to be awarded:
- First Trimester Certificate (Mod I): Electrician Helper
- Second Trimester Certificate (Mod II):Programmable Logic Controller Helper
- Third Trimester Certificate (Mod III): Mechanical Technician Helper
- Third Trimester Certificate (Mod III): Gas Metal Arc Welding Helper
- Electro-Mechanical Maintenance Diploma: Completion of modules I, II, and III
- Industrial Maintenance Technician/ HVAC (IMHV) Diploma
- Industrial Maintenance Technician/ Robotics (IMRB) Diploma
- Industrial Maintenance Technician/ Injection Molding (IMIM) Diploma